Love is a bitch.
Relationships are not easy.
They require many things; investment in time, trust, and emotion being the 3 biggest things in my opinion.
This blog is supposed to be a record of the big things which happen/have happened to me during my time in Leeds.
So however childish it may seem, and no matter how hard it is to write, it's only right that I should post an update to tell whoever even reads this that my relationship with my boyfriend has come to an end.
Long distances can drive a wedge between people, whether they be your lover or your best friend or even a family member.
Without some serious dedication, this wedge can become a serious problem and eventually drive people apart.
In my current situation, relationships with all of my nearest and dearest have become strained in one way or another, and I just haven't been able to invest enough of myself into saving some of them.
So here I am.
Really alone for the first time since I moved out.
This is going to take some getting used to.
L x
No comments:
Post a Comment