Monday, 13 October 2014

Twas the night before Ibiza...

Wait, that's not how it goes is it...

WHOOOOAA WE'RE GOING TO IBIZA!

This time tomorrow I will be on the White Isle, with a vodka in each hand and a smile on my face, not tucked up in bed in my reindeer pyjamas.

When the wolf pack and I booked this little holiday, we didn't quite understand exactly why the deal was so cheap, it transpires that pretty much everything when we get there will be closed...

This is less than ideal.

But even so, the last few weeks have been hectic and I'm ready for a break!

It has now been officially decided that my internship at my present company will come to an end in December.

It's something I have seen coming, but even so, it's given me a right boot up the backside to find another job!

Thus far, 11 applications, 2 rejections, 1 interview, and the rest clearly got lost in the post.

Not the best start but I'll get there!

There's no way I want to end up jobless and homeless at Christmas. 

I've been so stressed out though by the whole process, I have kind of morphed into a super bitch and haven't been particularly nice to be around lately, hence the lack of posting.

This is when I miss my goldfish, at least I could rant at it without it getting offended.

So this holiday is EXACTLY what I need. It's more than I can afford really... but isn't that what the bank of Mam and Dad is for?

;)

Adios x

No comments:

Post a Comment