The neighbours house party last Thursday finally shut itself down at 4.10am with no help from me. I paced the floors a bit and tried ringing 101 twice but never got through.
Oh West Yorkshire police...
So as you can probably imagine, Friday was a complete write off. After feeling like I was coming down with Ebola during the week anyway, the lack of sleep really kicked the s**t out of me and I ended up crying at my desk within the first half hour of getting to work.
Just keeping it classy you know!
"Go home to bed Leanne" my boss said... Despite not wanting to pass on my germies, I hugged her and did exactly that.
Unfortunately my germies are real germies and I've since been completely floored by a chest infection, so there's not much to report from the weekend gone apart from I've done a LOT of catch-up sleeping from the comfort of home.
I have managed to drag myself back to Loiner-land to get through my final day of work before the Christmas holidays and I'll be driving back up to the frozen North tomorrow.
As it's already 4.30am and I'm writing this from my bed in ugly house where once again I'm wide awake, I'm going to be sleep deprived and emotional again...
Drivers beware!
Ultimate road rage coming to a motorway near you.
L x

No comments:
Post a Comment