If you've been following my little blog for a while, please if you will, cast your minds back to March when I wrote about my days flat hunting with my friend N.
Remember it?
Remember how I described the flat (which I incidentally ended up choosing) was next door to a building site?
A deserted building site I should add.
Well, at the time, I asked the letting agent whether there was any plans to start work on the site within the near future (aka, within my tenancy period).
He assured me that there wasn't, and that the site had stood empty for the last 2 years due to funding issues.
Look who moved in today...
I'm Going to take this as a pretty big hint.
Either bob the builder is putting on a live show, or some building work is going to commence pretty soon.
It's going to be noisy, and messy and noisy and banging and drilling and digging and noisy...
Can you tell I'm not happy about this?
I don't get enough sleep as it is without this starting!
Rant over.
I shall continue when I have further details.
On a brighter note, I bought 2 goldfish today. I've decided to call them Belle and Sebastian, like the indie band.
I suppose they're my new flat mates?
If only I didn't have a new neighbour...
L x

No comments:
Post a Comment